ISHR was among the first handful of organizations worldwide to offer hands-on 25 to 50 clients (with client consent) specialize solely in FUE hair surgery. Even when most hair restoration surgeons doubted the merits of FUE we believed it to be the future. The last ten years have proven us right with FUE hair surgery becoming ever more popular. Today even die-hard opponents of FUE hair replacement have started offering FUE hair restoration along with the older strip-operation (also called FUT or FUSS). At ISHR, you are trained by one of the earliest adaptors of the FUE technique. ISHR faculty has a vast experience in Caucasian and Asian hair transplants. Your experienced instructor will guide you even after the training has been completed. ISHR was among the pioneers of FUE hair transplantation in Europe and Asia.
All trainee surgeons will be under the supervision of ISHR’s experienced team. Being a trainee of ISHR puts the reputation of our organization at stake. We want to ensure that surgeons leave with the skills that match the high demands of hair loss patients today.
• Trainee will perform 50 extractions supervised by ISHR’s team
• Observe Our Doctor do the design of the recipient-area
• Trainee doctor will perform 50 implants supervised by ISHR’s team
• 25-100 extractions supervised by ISHR’s team
• 50-150 implants supervised by ISHR’s team
• Most probably if you have a good setup & once you are ready to do independently we may refer our patient in your city to you.
• A complete package with all specialized instruments (ten few punches, one punch handle, three extraction forceps, three implanting forceps, and five Petri dishes) required to perform the first surgeries, so that you can get started as soon as your clinic is ready to launch @cost to cost basis.
Disclaimer: ISHR workshops are not recognized by MCI or any University. it is a Certificate of attendance of fue workshop @ ISHR affiliated Clinic signed by a qualified doctor. ISHR FUE workshop can be attended by register medical physicians in modern medicine. Receiving Certificates of attendance does not qualify to claim any specialization. As per the MCI Code of ethics 7.20(A), the physician shall not claim to be a specialist if he is not a specialist in that field. Only Allopathy Register Medical Physicians are given exposure to FUE hair transplant under supervision. All Pictures in the Website, are for representation purposes only. Non-refundable fees, any dispute subject to Mumbai jurisdiction. ISHR is an association of Physicians & surgeons. Patient consent is mandatory before any hands-on practice on any patient. you have to follow the local laws of practicing your country & state. it will not be responsible for any claim rasing out of your practice.