Enter Mobile Number For Call Back
INDIAN SOCIETY FOR HAIR RESTORATION
+91 9222222409 / 9222222407
ISHR - SCIENTIFIC PAPER
- The Role of the Dull Punch in FUE
- FUE Highlights Videos
- Morbidity and Mortality (M&M)
- Instrument Care
- Asian Hairline
- Multi-Center,Placebo Controled,Double Blind,Study of the Effectiveness of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy in Patient's With Congenital Female Patterned Hair Loss.
- Lunch Symposium:"Is a Glaucoma Drug the Next Treatment for Hair Loss?
- Basics Course, Station 6: Graft Placement
- Leg Hair: Ideal Donor for Eyelash Transplant?
- FUE Technique and for Afro-textured Hair
- understanding cell multiplication and future therapies
- Clinicotherapeutic update and controversy in hair loss treatments
- The aging scalp and its hallmark gray hair
- is glaucoma drug the next treatment for hair loss
- Roboitic FUE Personl experience
- Hair Follicles from FUT, FUE & Plucks
- Alopecia Areata: a New Treatment Plan
- The Efficacy and safety of oral minoxidil 5 millgram daily in the treatment of men with androgenetic Alopecia
- outcomes of skin staple closure for donor area in FUT
- Results of scalp MIcropigmentation tattoo for treatment of female androgenetic alopecia
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy in patient's with congenital female patterned hair loss.
- Scalp micropigmentation tattoo for treatment of female androgenetic alopecia
Disclaimer: ISHR workshops are not recognized by MCI or any University. it is Certificate of attendance of fue
workshop @ ISHR affiliated Clinic signed by qualified doctor. ISHR FUE workshop can be attended by register medical physicians in modern medicine. Receiving
Certificates of attendance, does not qualifies to claim any specialization. As per the MCI Code of ethics 7.20(A), physician shall not claim to be Specialist if he
is not specialist in that field. Only Allopathy Register Medical Physicians are given exposore FUE hair transplant under supervision. All Pictures in Website, are
for representation purpose only. Non-refundable fees, any dispute subject to mumbai jurisdiction. ISHR is a association of Physicians & surgeons. Patient consent
is mandatory before any hands-on practice on any patient. you have to follow the local laws of practicing of your country & state. ishr will not be responsible for
any claim rasing out of your practice.